Saturday, September 08, 2007

All the Hype, Now Just Finish

17 hours until the cannon goes off. We just dropped off my magic bike in transition zone. Gear bags checked in as well. I stopped by to talk to our friend Eddie from IOS. Time to go back to the cabin, get a short swim in for confidence/relaxation purposes, then rest, eat and discuss logistics with family for the day Sunday. The weather forecast is 75 degrees high with variable clouds and 15-20mph winds, and 55 degrees as we enter the water at 7AM CST. The triathlon Gods appear to be finally smiling upon Ironman Wisconsin.

I leave you with three photos taken today. One for my training partners (go Team Finley aka Team Rosemary!), one for the weatherman (taken at 6:45AM today), and one to prove that I'm so anxious I need a photo to memorize where my gear bag will be (right in front of this sign). Next post coming Monday. I hope to send good news.







4 Comments:

Blogger TriDaddy said...

good luck bro!

8:57 PM  
Blogger TriDaddy said...

Nice swim and bike dude! Bring it home!

5:04 PM  
Blogger TriDaddy said...

ROCKED.THE.COURSE.

Dude... awesome race!

Congrats Ironman!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Congrats on great race. You smoked it. Now bask in Ironman glory! I look forward to the race report. Buy a bunch of swag!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home