Monday, September 01, 2008

How the other 99.5% live

I've spent the last month since IMLP relaxing my workout schedule. Eating ice cream. Sleeping in about twice a week (until 6:30!). Its been nice but it all ends today. I have to get a little more serious for my next 140.6, which is not a race but really a year end "event". Having said that I'm sure I'll try to do well (for me that is).

While I haven't tracked my training at all, over the past 5 weeks I've rode about three rides over 50 miles, got in the gym again (this is good), and run a few long runs of 10-15 miles. About four easy workouts per week average. The last week has been only 3 workouts due to mild injury.

Today is the day. Back at it. I hope my fitness hung on for five weeks...I'm now headed off to the open water swim at 7AM on Labor Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home