Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm a Global Athlete Now


About a month ago I received an unsolicited email from Carlos Pinto. Who is Carlos Pinto you ask? Carlos is the mind behind www.endorphinum.de. Yes, Endorphinum. Not a "dot com" or a "dot org" but a "dot de". Based in Germany I believe (Ein Bier, Bitte?). The caption you see here explains the beginnings of Endorphinum.

Carlos had stumbled across my globally available LuckyTri blog which, to date, has given me a stunning amount a feedback and commentary from at least 7 citizens of our globe. Carlos must have found something compelling because he asked me to send a few photos and answer a bunch of questions (in English thank goodness) about myself and my sports background. And now I'm proud to say I've been published yet again (the first time was in Endurance Magazine a few months back). This time, however, I'm published IN THREE LANGUAGES WITH GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION! Check out my profile on page 48 of Endorphinum's June issue. A very cool global interest magazine using some great technology! Endorphinum is now on my bookmarks to peruse each month along with my hard copy of Endurance Magazine. Thanks Carlos and keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home