Monday, May 07, 2007

White Lake 1/2 Ironman pre-post

I should post my race report but can't yet because I would like to nap. I will say it was a great race weekend for all of our team!

Since racing the half Ironman Saturday, I've cheered on our Finley YMCA team in the sprint race Sunday, driven back to Raleigh, packed for 1 hour, then rode a plane to Lisbon, Portugal. I arrived across the Atlantic before NC even awoke Monday morning. Race report coming shortly after nap and official results are posted. Team pictures can be found here:

http://homepage.mac.com/markluck/PhotoAlbum11.html

PS - Portugal is very nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger TriDaddy said...

Didn't know you were on the Finley team... Talked to a few people from Finley on Saturday. Hope your race went as planned or maybe even better. It was a great day for it!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home