Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Long, Golden (Gate) Day

I got my workouts in. I'll probably pay the price on Thursday once I get home. Here is the last 48+ hours (I'm currently living this as I write it).

12/12/06
6AM - 4 mile run
9AM - depart via air from Raleigh to Hartford, CT
12:30 - arrive in Hartford
1-4PM - meetings in Hartford
4-10:30PM - host entertainment events in Hartford, CT
11PM - get to sleep, noticing stuffy and runny nose

12/13/06
5AM - wake up
6:10AM - board flight from Hartford to San Francisco
2:50PM (Eastern time) - arrive in San Francisco, take taxi to hotel and get checked in. No sleep.
5PM (Eastern time) - starting in the heart of downtown SF, hammer awesome run across Knob Hill, along Embarcadero, through Presidio park, and across Golden Gate Bridge. Then run back. Total miles = 14. Rainy but fun. Forgot to bring/drink liquid.
7PM (Eastern Time) - finish run
7:30-midnight (Eastern Time) - attend work-related hospitality event at hotel in SF

12/14/06
12:40AM (Eastern Time)- head to airport
2:40AM - (Eastern Time) board plane
7AM - arrive in Cincinatti
9:30AM - arrive in Raleigh

Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home