Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ING NYC Marathon 2006

Another great event. My third straight ING NYC 26.2...so I decided to be different and ran this one with Heather. I am happy to say both of our key team objectives were accomplished:


1) Heather cut 30 minutes off her 2005 time and enjoyed the spirit of the FDNY fellas@mile 19



2) I ate a slice of NY pizza in Brooklyn @ mile 12 and while running to mile 13



We also had a great time hanging out with some of the disabled vets who competed in the handcycle division. Our buddy Dan Metzdorf didn't have a great handcycle race but he sure seemed to have a good time in NYC! The firefighters offered support for all of the Team Achilles athletes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Very cool. How did you do in regard to time goals? I saw your comment on my blog. Do you live in North Raleigh. I do, and usually ride out Six Forks toward Creedmoore. Anyway, nice to "meet" you.

Brett

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home