Friday, May 26, 2006

Slow week...with healing properties?

This post won't likely inspire.

I ran 10mi today with a few intervals since I decided not to do the usual 15-18. Didn't really feel all that great. Took the week off running due to a sore calf after the Bay to Breakers. Did a 45 min hammer bike Tues and a whimpy 35 minute swim Weds. What a mild week. Hopefully I'll make it up a bit this weekend with some running...at the beach. My its good to live in North Carolina!

I'm still back and forth on which Ironman to pursue in '07. Its looking to be Lake Placid, Wisconsin or Coere d'Alene. Suggestions welcome. I really feel like I won't become hyper-serious about training until I calendar my IM. Right now, just a few cool races and the ING NYC Marathon on the calendar. I need a marathon in July to get me spooled up again. With much international travel coming in June I'm kind of in a lack-of-true-endurance-event funk.

More thoughts after my weekend vacation. Happy Memorial Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home