Sunday, May 14, 2006

Clif Shot Bloks

If you haven't tried Clif Shot Bloks you need to. If you are a gel user and, like me, they just don't seem to do it for you during hour 3 or 4 of your event, try the shot bloks. I've used them now in 2 marathons to supplement my one gel eaten at mile 17 or so. The bloks can be eaten every 30 minutes or so and seem easier on my gut. And I don't have any aversion to them at any time like I do to gels after two. The bloks also accompany me on my long Friday runs. One pack gets me through 15-20 miles on an early morning, empty stomach run.

And I've already emailed the folks at Clifbar to tell them the Shot Blok packaging is awful. Hopefully you have pockets or wear a belt to store the square bag they currently come in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home