Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Don't compare to the past! Look at the present only!

I am spending too much time lately wondering where my fitness is against last year. If I had a lick of sense I'd be happy accepting that it must be good due to my recent marathon time and the relative ease at which I can ride 30 miles on the bike at a good clip. However, instead I am fretting about a lack of swimming, a lack of weights, and complete ignorance of my assigned schedule so far in 2008. Top that off with my recent injury (see previous post) and the closer time proximity of Lake Placid (45 days earlier than Wisconsin) and I'm a little off balance mentally. I look forward to getting my February workouts and following them exactly to see where I am.

Time to get serious about training.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan D said...

"What time is it?"
"The time is now"

Live it!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home